This page describes how the website is managed in relation to processing the personal data of the users who consult it.
This information is pursuant to art.13 of the 2016/679 European Regulation and aimed at anyone who interacts with the company's web services.
The present information is provided only for this website and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links.
THE DATA CONTROLLER
Personal data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed following ones access to the website.
The data processing controller is Edit Prom S.r.l., in the person of the legal representative pro tempore.
WHERE ARE THE DATA PROCESSED
Personal data management connected to this website’s services take place at the company’s headquarters and are exclusively processed by the technical staff in the Data Processing Office, or by persons entrusted with occasional maintenance operations.
No personal data collected by our web services will at any time be publicly disclosed.
All personal data provided by users who request dispatch of informative material (bulletins, CD-ROMs, catalogues, price lists, answers to queries, various documents, etc.) are used only to perform the service requested.
TYPE OF DATA PROCESSED
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website will collect, during routine operations, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
Such information is not collected to be associated with specific and clearly identified third parties, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier) of requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's computer environment.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site: except for this eventuality, at present, the data on web contacts are not stored for more than seven days.
Data supplied voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this website entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to reply to the requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site prearranged for particular services on request.
NATURE OF PERSONAL DATA AND OPTIONAL SUBMISSION OF THE SAME
With the exception of the above mentioned browsing data, the submission of personal data is optional.
Refusal to confer them may cause the impossibility to use the site and benefit from its services.
Personal data will be processed through automated instruments for a period of time that is necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
Specific security measures are implemented to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
DATA TRANSFER TO THIRD COUNTRIES
Any transfer of personal data to a third country outside the EU or to an international organisation shall take place only if: the conditions laid down are approved by the Commission or, in case of transfers dealt with in articles 46,47 or 49, second subsection, of the European Regulation, and that these are subject to guaranteed and appropriate protection;
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECTS
All data subjects have, at any moment, the right to request access to personal data and rectification, withdraw consent, restrict processing, the right to object data processing, as well as the right to data portability. Additionally, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority;
Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller or to the Data Protection Officer, identified in the person of dr. Juri Torreggiani, with a studio located in Reggio Emilia, Via Piccard n. 16 / G, tel. 0522 / 30.11.69, fax 0522 / 38.79.96.
Contents: Informative report for customers and suppliers issued by Edit Prom S.r.l. Pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679
This privacy statement is prepared and issued pursuant to art. 13 of the EU Regulation 2016/679 (also referred to as European Regulation), which introduced significant regulatory changes.
This statement therefore updates and replaces any previous versions previously released.
Having stated this, it should be noted that:
1) In accordance with the commercial agreement and throughout its validity period, our company will collect and process your personal data;
2) For the sake of clarity we include the definitions of the aforementioned European Regulation:
Personal data: any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person;
Processing: any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction;
Pursuant to art. 13 of the EU Regulation 2016/679 we therefore,
that the gathering and processing of your personal data will be performed by our company in conformity with the following:
- purpose: the data will be processed to ensure the correct fulfilment of accounting, tax, commercial, technical duties and for all business activities generally related to the existing relationship;
- advertising purpose: the data may eventually be used, subject to its specific and explicit consent, also for sending advertising material/communications by post, email, telephone, fax, sms and similar; after having given consent, it is however your right to object, at any time and without charge, to having your data processed for this specific purpose;
- methods: your data will be processed using both paper and electronic/IT/telematic tools, in full compliance with the law and according to principles of lawfulness and fairness, in order to protect your privacy;
- conferment of data: the conferment of data is optional not compulsory;
- consequences of a possible refusal: refusal to provide data or a complete refusal to having one’s data processed, may result in the impossibility to continue any commercial relationship or any other kind of relationship with our company; refusal to confer data for advertising purposes, i.e. sending advertising material/communications, will have no consequences on current or future relationships;
- recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data may be communicated or disclosed: the data may be disclosed to third parties only to fulfil legal or contractual obligations. The data will, under no circumstances, be publicly disclosed;
- persons authorized for processing: the data will be processed exclusively by the company’s administrative and commercial employees expressly authorized;
- automated decision-making processes (e.g. profiling): no automated decision-making processes are in any way managed;
- rights of the data subjects: you enjoy all the rights established by the European Regulation, such as the right to request access to personal data and rectification, withdraw consent, restrict processing, the right to object data processing, as well as the right to data portability. Additionally, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority;
- transfer of personal data to third countries: Any transfer of personal data to a third country or to an international organisation shall take place only if: the conditions laid down are approved by the Commission or, in case of transfers dealt with in articles 46,47 or 49, second subsection, of the European Regulation, and that these are subject to appropriate protection;
- data retention period: personal data will be kept for the period strictly necessary to meet the requests of the interested party or in accordance with the provisions of current regulations or any contractual clause;
- controller: the data processing controller is Edit Prom S.r.l., based in Anzola Emilia (BO), Via Emilia n. 41/b, in the person of the legal representative pro tempore;
- data protection officer: the data protection officer is dr. Juri Torreggiani, with a studio located in Reggio Emilia, Via Piccard n° 16/G, tel. 0522 / 30.11.69, fax 0522 / 38.79.96: any request for clarification or information may be furthered to his studio.
This information might be integrated, either verbally or in writing, with further elements and indications, in order to best meet any further needs for information on the subject of "Privacy" and to comply with regulatory developments.
Anzola Emilia (BO), 24/05/2018
Personal data processing controller
Edit Prom S.r.l.
Extended note on cookie consent banners
This "extended information note" has been prepared specifically for this website according to an Ordinance dated May 8, 2014 issued by the Authority for the protection of personal data. This complements and updates other information already on the site and / or previously released by the company, integrating all the elements required by art. 13 of the 2016/679 EU regulation and subsequent measures of the National Data Protection Authority.
We inform all third parties that the use of this information, or just parts of it, on other websites in relation to which it would certainly not be relevant and / or incorrect and / or inconsistent, may result in the imposition of heavy sanctions by the National Data Protection Authority.
Subject on the information note
Our company uses, in these web pages, so-called "cookies" and this statement has the purpose of instructing the user in a clear and precise manner about their use. This document supersedes and replaces any previous information provided by the company in terms of cookies, which are to be considered completely outdated.
What are cookies
Cookies are small text files sent from a website and stored on the user's computer (or tablet, smartphone etc.) while the user is browsing. These are then recorded and sent back to the website of origin the next time the user browses the same website.
Types of cookies and related purposes
Cookies used in this website are of the following kind:
- Analysis cookies: these are anonymous and consolidated web analysis tools, which provide information on how consumers use the website, how they got there, the number and duration of visits, etc. These cookies make it possible to improve the website, facilitate access and process statistics. These cookies are not necessary for optimal usability of the website and can therefore be deactivated.
- Third Party Cookies: these are installed on the user's terminal through third party websites, via this website. Third party cookies, which mainly have a purpose of analysis, originate mostly from the functions of Google Analytics. More information about Google Analytics can be found at the following link: https://www.google.it/intl/it/analytics.
- To disable cookies and to prevent Google Analytics from collecting data, you can download from the browser an additional component for Google Analytics clicking on the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
The browser’s settings
In particular, the user can program the so-called "private browsing", through which the browser interrupts the automatic saving of historic sites visited, and related passwords entered, cookies and other information about web pages previously visited.
Please note that if you choose to turn off all cookies (even those of a technical nature), the quality and speed of the services offered by this website may worsen drastically and access to some sections of the website may be lost.
Practical instructions for the correct set up of the browser
Google Chrome: Click the icon labelled "Customize and control Google Chrome" located in the upper right corner, then select the menu item called "Settings". In the window that opens, select the menu item called "Show Advanced Settings" and then the menu item called "Privacy", then click on "Content Settings" where you can block all or part of the cookies.
Microsoft Internet Explorer: click on the icon called "Tools" located in the upper right corner, then select the menu item called "Internet Options". In the window that opens, select the menu item called "Privacy" where you can block all or part of the cookies.
Mozilla Firefox: from the drop-down menu on the upper left corner, click on "Options". In the window that opens click on "Privacy", where you can block all or part of the cookies.
Final draft of the present document: 04/09/2018